If you have any pre-sale questions for products on sale on ThemeForest, please use the contact form on my profile page here, or use the product’s comment page on ThemeForest. Alternatively, you can still use the contact form on the contacts page here.
Average Response Time.
General support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (GMT+0). During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within 12 – 24 hours, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries outside of these hours within 36 hours.
Before Asking Questions.
Before asking questions within a support ticket, please be sure that you have read the file documentation which came packaged with your download. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions and is a perfect guide to get started. Please be aware that we provide a Knowledge Base where you can find more detailed information and instructions about our products.
- Read the product(s) documentation before asking any question. The documentation covers the most important steps required to install the product as advertised. Most of the questions can be answered by simply re-reading the documentation.
- If the documentation does not provide the answer for your question, please refer to the knowledge base. Chances are your question has already been answered into the knowledge base.
- If the documentation and the knowledge base do not provide the answer to your question, feel free to open a support ticket. Please be polite and provide as many information as possible in a concise manner.
Customers who have purchased directly on the ThemesDepot.org website, will have automatic access to support for the duration of their license. Please check our terms and conditions for more information.
Customers who have purchased a ThemesDepot theme from ThemeForest, will have free access to support for 6 months from the date of purchase of their product with the possibility to extend support to 1 year upon purchasing the product from ThemeForest. This is effective for all purchases made after 1st September 2015. For more information about this policy please read here http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy.
Scope Of Support.
I do not offer support for customization or administration of WordPress itself, nor do I provide support for any 3rd party plugins or rectification of issues occurring from using said 3rd party plugins. Support focus on topics like installation and configuration of the theme, usage of theme features and potential bugs fix. Support will not be provided when you want to modify the theme to suit your specific needs or when you want feature ‘X’ to be integrated with the theme.
The Scope Of Support Includes The Following :
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Issues with theme setup.
- Issues relating to a broken product functionality.
- Functionality which does not work as advertised into the product’s description.
The Scope Of Support DOE NOT Include the following :
- Customization services or any other custom work beyond 1 – 2 mins
- In-depth theme customization.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the product(s).
- Any broken styling as a result of theme customization.
- Compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a product(s) update.
- HTML, JS, PHP, CSS basics.
- WordPress installation and / or administration.
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service.
- Third party plugins, extensions or any other third party software.
Definition of modification support.
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2 / 3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. However, if your request requires custom queries, testing, or several lines of code to be published, we can only provide very basic guidance and you would then need to hire an external developer of your choice if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself.
It is my commitment to fix any product’s bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. Sometimes will also try provide a solution via the ticket/knowledge base for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core product package.
ThemesDepot has the right to revoke your access to the support area in the event of abuse towards support staff and/or other users, including, but not limited to:
- Use of profanity of any kind.
- Defamation of character.
- Spamming of any kind.
- Misuse of support tickets for self promotion.
- Constantly re-posting identical messages in multiple tickets.